At the Frame Awards, future-curious designers and architects, forward-thinking innovators, industry luminaries and visionary brands explore the future of spaces.
Why should you attend?
The Frame Awards 2020 honours the world's best interiors and the people behind them. For two days, the Frame Awards will showcase the biggest spatial design talent, address the most pressing design questions faced by society today, and provoke creative inspiration.
AMSTERDAM 19. - 20. FEBRUARY 2020
Frame Awards by Day 2020 has four content tracks so you can design your experience around your personal and professional interests. Gemma RuseEach track explores innovation in retail, hospitality, work and living through a combination of talks, workshops, installations, masterclasses and brand experiences.
• Upskill by learning from industry experts as they discuss the world’s greatest spaces and witness masterclasses like you’ve never experienced before.
• Be invigorated by joining global industry leaders in lively discussions and intimate roundtables designed to fire up conversation about the future of spaces.
• Innovate through collaboration and expand your skill set by joining our wide range of workshops, addressing global interior design issues.
• Connect with the world’s brightest design minds by visiting one of our networking events, connect with like-minded people over a drink, a bite, or perspective on industry topics.
• Get future-curious at the world’s only interior design event that devotes its focus on innovation in retail, hospitality, shows, institutions, work and residences.
- Interior design
- New work
- Digital worlds
- Next generation
- Experience design
- Futur industry
- New talents
What is the Frame Awards?
At the Frame Awards, futurecurious designers and architects, forward-thinking innovators, industry luminaries and visionary brands explore the future of spaces.
Will you be one of them?
Frame Awards is a two-day event showcasing the future of spaces through a blend of talks, exhibitions, workshops, and panel discussions. Experimentation, curation and future trend forecasting are key elements as Frame Awards aims to surprise and engage. Not only offering two days of inspiring future-facing content, the Frame Awards is the first and only global interiordesign awards with a truly holistic approach.
The Awards identify and honour the world’s best interior projects, but also the people behind them. The work is judged by all industry stakeholders: interior designers, architects, retail brands, hospitality providers, cultural institutions, and educators. In total 36 awards are divided under Spatial, Executional, and Societal Awards covering the entire spectrum of interiors, while the Honorary Awards celebrate the people behind them.